Lexmark T632 TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for T632
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the toner cartridge, power off the printer and unplug the cord.
- Open the printer’s upper front door and remove the empty toner cartridge by the handle.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the red plastic piece and foam that protect it.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends and shake it side to side to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Grab the new toner cartridge by its handle and then install it into the printer until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door and turn the printer back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this toner?
Our Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 21000 pages, while our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a yield of 32000. Please note that if you print frequently and in bulk, the total page yield of any toner cartridge may vary.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. You can help keep a new toner cartridge at its optimal condition by keeping it sealed until you’re ready to use it. We also recommend that you keep unopened toner boxes in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
How soon will my order be shipped?
All orders placed by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday are shipped on the same day. Any orders made between Friday and Sunday are shipped on the next business day.