T634Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
Shop Cartridges for T634, T634dtn, T634dtnf, T634n, T634tn
- Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 21,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T634 is fast and simple. Here's how:
- Make sure that the print jobs are fully removed from the output bins before you open the upper front door.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge. Then, carefully remove it from the T634.
- Pull out any packaging material used to protect the new cartridge including its red plastic tape and foam. Be careful not to touch the photoconductor drum.
- Give the cartridge a gentle shake several times for the toner distribution.
- Put the toner cartridge into the device. Once the cartridge is correctly installed, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printouts are light. Do I have to replace the Lexmark T634 toner cartridge to resolve this print quality issue?
Not necessarily. But it pays to have a replacement Lexmark toner cartridge on hand in case the print quality continues to deteriorate. You may redistribute the remaining toner inside the old cartridge to temporarily improve the print quality.
What is the difference between a remanufactured toner cartridge and a compatible toner cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is a totally new cartridge that's made by a third-party manufacturer while a remanufactured toner cartridge is one that has been refilled using the OEM (genuine) empty cartridge.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes. Most orders placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday through Friday will be processed the same day.