Lexmark T644 TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T644
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's upper front door.
- To remove an old cartridge, hold it by its handle, then lift it up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove any protective plastic.
- Hold the new toner by its handle and gently shake it for even distribution of the ink.
- Install the new toner into the printer, making sure it's aligned with the printer's slots.
- Slide it in, until you hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer's upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Lexmark T644?
Yes, it will. Our remanufactured toners will come in the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges, guaranteeing you that they will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
Our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so feel free to stock up. Just make sure that you store your extra cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can produce up to 21,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.