Lexmark TS656DNE TonerCartridge prices starting at $110.95
Shop Cartridges for TS656DNE
- Special Price $139.95 As low as $126.95Out of stock
- Special Price $110.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark TS656DNE:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the upper front door.
- There's an outside release latch on the machine. Press it to open the multipurpose feeder door
- To open the top front cover, push the inside release latch.
- Slide the empty toner cartridge straight out of the TS656DNE.
- Peel off every packaging material used to protect the new cartridge. Then, shake it well until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner cartridge into the Lexmark printer. An audible click will be heard once it is secured and fully seated.
- Before you turn on the unit, close the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder door.
- To check the quality of the toner cartridge, send a print job or print an internal test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are horizontal white stripes on the printouts. Does this print quality issue indicate a low toner level?
Yes. When there are horizontal white stripes on the printouts, you must consider ordering a new toner cartridge for your Lexmark TS656DNE. It's just a matter of time before the existing cartridge totally runs out of toner. It sure pays to have a new cartridge on hand when this happens.
When is it best to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge?
It's best to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge for your large-volume printing requirements. This allows you to print thousands of pages each day without compromising quality.
Do you offer any guarantee on your compatible Lexmark toner cartridges?
Yes. We offer a 1-year money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our compatible Lexmark cartridge, kindly inform us and we'll give you a full refund within a year of purchase.