Lexmark TS656DNE Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
The Lexmark TS656DNE offers better and faster performance, thanks to its powerful 600 MHZ processor and 256 MB standard memory. It can deliver up to 55 pages per minute with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It sure performs better as a printer and a copier—its monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages says its all. Extra high-yield and high-yield cartridges are some of the options available when it's time to replace its toner cartridge. If you want to enjoy savings, feel free to check out our more affordable options here at Inkjets.com. You can get as much as 60% discount with our Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and up to 32% discount with the extra high-yield version. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark TS656DNE:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the upper front door.
- There's an outside release latch on the machine. Press it to open the multipurpose feeder door
- To open the top front cover, push the inside release latch.
- Slide the empty toner cartridge straight out of the TS656DNE.
- Peel off every packaging material used to protect the new cartridge. Then, shake it well until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner cartridge into the Lexmark printer. An audible click will be heard once it is secured and fully seated.
- Before you turn on the unit, close the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder door.
- To check the quality of the toner cartridge, send a print job or print an internal test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are horizontal white stripes on the printouts. Does this print quality issue indicate a low toner level?
Yes. When there are horizontal white stripes on the printouts, you must consider ordering a new toner cartridge for your Lexmark TS656DNE. It's just a matter of time before the existing cartridge totally runs out of toner. It sure pays to have a new cartridge on hand when this happens.
When is it best to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge?
It's best to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge for your large-volume printing requirements. This allows you to print thousands of pages each day without compromising quality.
Do you offer any guarantee on your compatible Lexmark toner cartridges?
Yes. We offer a 1-year money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our compatible Lexmark cartridge, kindly inform us and we'll give you a full refund within a year of purchase.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark TS656DNE Printer
Regular Price: $302.95
Special Price $205.95