X264DNCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for X264DN
- Lexmark X264H11G Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lower your printer’s front door.
- To remove the old toner, press the release button on the base of the photoconductor unit. Grasp its handle, then pull it up and out of the machine.
- Unpack your new cartridge and lightly shake it to evenly distribute the ink inside.
- To install the new toner, alight the white rollers on the cartridge with the white arrows on the photoconductor unit. Push the toner until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a high yield cartridge?
High-yield cartridges are those that carry more ink than standard-sized cartridges. In this case, our Lexmark X264H11G Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 9,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on the types of paper you use, your printer’s settings, and how often you print.
How long can I keep this toner in storage?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you’re not going to use it immediately, we advise that you keep them in its original packaging. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is this compatible with other Lexmark printers?
Yes it is. This toner will also work with other models in the X series, including X264DN, X363DN, X364DN, and the X364DW.