X630 MFPCartridge prices starting at $99.95
Few printers can match the exceptional and dependable performance of the Lexmark X630 MFP. It can print up to 33 pages per minute, and comes with maximized 1200x1200 dpi resolution so you can create those crisp, professional-quality prints. But when your device is already running empty of toner, just turn to Inkjets.com for top-tier replacements. We have the Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which takes care of your daily print requirements with its awesome 21000-page yield. Using a rich toner blend, this option can also produce consistently vivid and razor-sharp black output—all while going easy on your wallet. What's more, it comes with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee. Order now and enjoy up to 23% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for X630 MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark X630 MFP:
- Turn off your Lexmark X630 MFP, then unplug its power cord.
- Pull open the front door to access the empty toner cartridge.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, then pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Gently shake the new cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the printer opening, then insert it.
- Push the cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I turn to Inkjets.com for my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Aside from being more reasonably priced than its more popular version, our Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has passed strict quality requirements. It is safe to use with your printer model and will produce the super-sharp, high-quality print results you want.
When do I get my replacement toner cartridges?
You won't be waiting long because we offer fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just complete your orders with us before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll have your replacement toner packed and shipped on the same day.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers like the Lexmark X630 MFP, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.