Lexmark X632 TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for X632
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark X632 printer won't take long at all. Just follow this guide:
- Make sure your printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door to access the used toner cartridge.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its handle, then pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the new cartridge in all directions to evenly spread the toner inside. This allows you to get the max amount of pages from the unit.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer opening, pushing it in until firmly seated.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge may not be brand-new, but it has met industry standards. It fits safely and perfectly with your Lexmark X632, and will not void printer warranties.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy option?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges can produce the same high-quality print resolution and superior page yield of its more popular alternatives—but allows for greater savings thanks to their reasonable price tag. With our options, you won't have to spend more just to print more and better.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Inkjets.com aims for complete customer satisfaction. That's why our remanufactured toner cartridges are all covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns.