X6650Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
If you are the kind of worker who makes it a point that everything is well accounted for and has a reliable paper trail, you need to make sure that your printer is running on high quality ink.
Here at Inkjets.com, we cater to nearly every printer as we offer a wide range of inks, including the Lexmark X6650 ink. Our Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge both have a page yield of 500, making them ideal for daily printing. You can also save further when you buy our Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, as every cartridge comes in a lower per-cartridge price.
We also include a 1-year warranty on our products and a fantastic return policy. Feel free to call our hotline or to send us a message via web chat if you have any inquiries.
Shop Cartridges for X6650
- Best SellerRemanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you change the ink cartridge, make sure that the machine is powered on.
- Lift the scanner unit of the printer. Then, wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch, lift the cartridge carrier lid, and then remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and then remove the tape from the back and bottom. Avoid touching the gold contact area and the metal nozzle to avoid ink failure after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the cartridge carrier. Then close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
When genuine name-brand cartridges have been used and emptied, they may be forwarded to authorized remanufacturing facilities for recycling. These ink cartridges are then cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity, so it will have the same page yield as its original counterpart. Any parts that have been removed such as locks and protective tapes and covered are restored.
Will the use of remanufactured inks void my printer’s warranty?
No. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed the same way original cartridges are which means they have all the essential parts a working cartridge must have. As such, you can rest assured that you machine’s warranty will not be void when you use our products.
Is this ink compatible with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with Lexmark X3650, X4650, X5650, X5650ES, X6650, X6675, and Z2420.