Z2420Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Z2420
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (18C2170) 500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the access cover, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- If you are installing new print cartridges, remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “Remanufactured” mean?
Unlike a compatible cartridge, a remanufactured cartridge is made from a cleaned and recycled cartridge. These are inspected, cleaned, and refilled with our high quality ink.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Absolutely. Remanufactured cartridges make use of recycled cartridges. By using recycled cartridges, printer waste is reduced. In addition, the impact of creating new cartridges is lessened as well.
After installing my Inkjets.com ink, my printer stopped working. What happened?
Before anything, we suggest we make sure you’ve installed your ink properly. Check the instructions carefully. If your printer still won’t work, contact our customer support team as soon as convenient for you. Our team will help you get back to printing in no time.