CLP-310NCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Small but powerful—that's how proud owners describe the Samsung CLP-300N. This compact color laser printer delivers 4 vibrant color prints and 17 professional-quality monochrome prints in 60 seconds. It also comes with an exclusive NO-NOISE print engine for quiet operation, and it's network-ready for easy sharing over a local network. And since it comes with a lightweight, space-saving design, it can fit even tight work spaces. Get your needed replacement Samsung CLP-300N toner cartridges at Inkjets to enjoy savings. Our Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan, CLP-K300A Black, CLP-M300A Magenta, and CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridges cost as much as 60% less than the OEMs but offer the same excellent output quality and page yield. Choose our UPS Overnight or UPS 2-Day shipping to get your hands on these compatible products fast!
Shop Cartridges for CLP-310N
- Best SellerSamsung CLP-310 / CLX-3170 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$133.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Samsung CLT-M409S Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-Y409S Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-C409S Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Samsung CLT-K409S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 1500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung CLP-300N:
- To access the toner cartridges, open the front panel of the Samsung machine.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new cartridge. You can use the bag in discarding the old cartridge.
- Start the installation. Slide the toner cartridge all the way inside the device until you hear it click into place.
- Once the cartridge is properly inserted, close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I temporarily improve the print quality when the Samsung CLP-300N is starting to run low on toner?
When your Samsung toner cartridge is starting to run low on toner, you may temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the toner inside the cartridge. Simply remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to redistribute the toner, and reinstall it.
Should I get a new Samsung toner cartridge when prints become faded?
Yes. Faded printouts are often due to low toner level. So, you must consider getting a new Samsung toner cartridge and keep it ready for use anytime.
Do I get free shipping if my order is shipping to the continental US?
Yes, if your order is $30 or above. Otherwise, a minimal shipping fee of $3.95 will apply on orders below $30.