ML-1630WCartridge prices starting at $41.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-1630W
- Compatible Samsung ML-D1630A Toner Cartridge Black 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1630W, follow these easy steps:
- If you just finished using the printer, turn it off and wait a few minutes to let it cool.
- Press the top cover lever to open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Hold the top cover and close it slowly and carefully. Make sure top cover is securely latched.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Samsung ML-D1630A Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung ML-1630W will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.