Samsung ML-1666 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
A monochrome laser printer, the Samsung ML-1666 is designed to provide fast, quality prints, addressing needs exactly to help small offices and businesses stay on top of their productivity requirements. It also supports flexible paper handling and is easy to use, making it a convenient addition to any work setup.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1666 include Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement cartridges come with discounts of up to 55% off and offer page yields up to about 1,500 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1666 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover. Make sure it is securely closed to prevent printing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung ML-1666 and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.