ML-1861Cartridge prices starting at $33.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-1861
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D104S Toner Cartridge Black 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-1861 printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the output tray is closed, then open the top cover.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Take the protective cap off, as well.
- Shake the new cartridge slowly side to side up to six times to evenly spread the toner.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle, then insert it into the printer's opening.
- Push the new cartridge in until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Samsung ML-1861. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! Our Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for instance, has exceeded strict quality requirements. It is designed to look and work the same way as its original version, making it perfectly safe to use with your printer model. It also won't affect its warranty.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our high-quality compatible toner cartridges come with a nifty 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns as additional protection.