Samsung ML-2251N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
The Samsung ML-2251N is a reliable monochrome laser printer that delivers up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output. It prints at speeds of up to 22 ppm and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. It can get print jobs done quickly, thanks to its 166 MHz RISC processor and 16 MB standard memory, which is expandable up to 144 MB. It uses a cartridge with an estimated 5,000-page yield at 5% coverage. Our Samsung ML-2250D5 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge offers the same 5,000-page yield and delivers the same 1200 x 1200 dpi prints but at a fraction of the cost. Order one here today and get up to 60% savings on high-quality toner!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2251N:
- Hold the front cover, and then slide it towards you until it is fully opened.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine. Afterwards, prepare the new cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its protective bag. Set aside the bag for later use.
- Ensure that the toner is evenly distributed by shaking the cartridge well.
- Start the installation. Push the cartridge firmly inside the ML-2251N until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung machine is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I redistribute the toner when printing becomes light?
To redistribute the toner, simply remove the toner cartridge from your Samsung ML-2251N, shake it from front to back and side to side a few times, and reinsert it into the printer. This will help improve the quality of your prints temporarily. Consider getting a new toner cartridge during this time.
How do I avail free shipping?
To avail free shipping, your purchase total must be $30 or more and the product must be shipped to any of the 48 adjoining states.
Is there a money-back guarantee in place?
Yes. We offer a full-year, money-back guarantee on all our compatible Samsung toner cartridges.