ML-2450Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-2450
- Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2450 in minutes. Here's how:
- Make sure that the front cover of the ML-2450 is open. Then, slide the empty toner cartridge out.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Afterwards, rock it several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Don't forget to peel off the packing tape to remove the protective paper.
- With the use of the handle, insert the toner cartridge into the Samsung printer until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover. Your machine is now available for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
White streaks appear on the printouts. Do I have to replace the Samsung ML-2450 toner cartridge already?
Not necessarily. You may redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge to temporarily increase the print quality.
I've got an unused Samsung toner cartridge. Any useful storage tips?
The Samsung toner cartridge contains components that are sensitive to light, temperature, and humidity. So, make sure not to store the cartridge under direct sunlight or room light, at a temperature greater than 40°C (104°F), and at humidity range less than 20% and not greater than 80%.
How would I know if the toner cartridge has already reached the end of its life?
When the toner cartridge has reached the end of its life, your ML-2450 will suddenly stop printing.