Samsung ML-2545 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95p>The Samsung ML-2545 is a relatively small unit that can easily find a place in a home or small office. Designed to be a personal monochrome printer, this machine can cater to basic printing needs with its 1200 dpi resolution and 24 pages per minute speed.
Pair your printer with a toner from Inkjets.com, and you’ll get the same performance as name-brand cartridges without shelling out a lot of money for it. Our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages, depending on paper type and printer settings.
It also comes with a 1-year warranty and fantastic return policy. If you need help with anything, feel free to contact our dedicated support team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove the paper protecting it.
- Pull the sealing tape out of the new toner.
- Shake the new toner five or six times to distribute the ink inside.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer, making sure the tabs on its sides are aligned with the printer’s grooves.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it advisable to stock up on toners?
If you tend to do heavy-duty printing, we recommend that you stock up on toners. This way, you’ll have extra cartridges at the ready as soon as you run low.
How can I store extra toners properly?
We recommend that you keep them in their bag until you need to install them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How much will shipping cost me?
If your order is at least $30, then your shipping fee is free. This is, however, only applicable of the 48 contiguous states. Outside mainland US, shipping costs $24.99.