Samsung ML-2570 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Ideal for small business, the Samsung ML-2570 can help boost your productivity with its fast printing speeds of up to 25 pages per minute. But even with its blazing print speed, print quality is never compromised. In fact, it delivers sharp, detailed prints with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. It is also made compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; plus, it features high-speed USB 2.0 and IEEE-1284 parallel connectivity. To make the most out of your ML-2570, always have a spare toner cartridge on hand. Inkjets.com is a reliable online supplier of this product and other low-priced but high-quality printing supplies. Check out our listing to find the Samsung ML-2010D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It is cheaper than the OEM but it delivers the same high-quality output and performance. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy step-by-step guide below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2570:
- Check if the front cover of your Samsung printer is open.
- Pull out the cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Prepare the new cartridge. Peel off every packaging material used to protect it.
- Distribute the toner evenly. Do this by rocking the cartridge back and forth.
- Make sure to remove the protective paper by pulling out the packing tape.
- Put the toner cartridge into the ML-2570 by using the handle. A click will be heard once the cartridge is secured.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-2570 toner cartridge has reached the end of its life?
If the ML-2570 toner cartridge has reached the end of its life, the Smart Panel program window appears on your PC monitor and the Error LED blinks red.
Can I use hot water to remove the toner stains from my clothes?
No. Hot water sets the toner into fabric. Use cold water instead to remove the toner from your clothing.
Why do I have to install a new toner cartridge immediately after removing it from the package?
You must install a new cartridge immediately after removing it from the package to prevent damage to the toner cartridge.