Samsung ML-2570 TonerCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2570
- Special Price $21.95 As low as $17.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy step-by-step guide below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2570:
- Check if the front cover of your Samsung printer is open.
- Pull out the cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Prepare the new cartridge. Peel off every packaging material used to protect it.
- Distribute the toner evenly. Do this by rocking the cartridge back and forth.
- Make sure to remove the protective paper by pulling out the packing tape.
- Put the toner cartridge into the ML-2570 by using the handle. A click will be heard once the cartridge is secured.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-2570 toner cartridge has reached the end of its life?
If the ML-2570 toner cartridge has reached the end of its life, the Smart Panel program window appears on your PC monitor and the Error LED blinks red.
Can I use hot water to remove the toner stains from my clothes?
No. Hot water sets the toner into fabric. Use cold water instead to remove the toner from your clothing.
Why do I have to install a new toner cartridge immediately after removing it from the package?
You must install a new cartridge immediately after removing it from the package to prevent damage to the toner cartridge.