Samsung ML-2850 TonerCartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2850
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install your new compatible Samsung ML-2850 toner cartridge by following the simple guide below:
- Make sure that the front cover is open before you remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Distribute its toner by shaking it back and forth 5 or 6 times.
- Peel off the packing tape to remove the protective paper. Be careful not to touch the green surface from the underside of the cartridge.
- Use the handle in inserting the toner cartridge into the ML-2850. You will hear an audible click once it is fully seated.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are white streaks on the printouts. Does this mean the Samsung ML-2850 toner cartridge is near the end of its life?
Yes. White streaks often indicate a low toner level. Consider getting a replacement Samsung toner cartridge immediately.
Why should I install the new cartridge immediately after removing it from the package?
The new toner cartridge contains components that are sensitive to light, temperature, and humidity. If it is exposed for a long period of time, it might get damaged.
Do I have to pay for shipping the Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge to the continental US?
No. Shipping fee is waived on orders $30 and above and shipping to the continental US.