Samsung ML-2850D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Get up to 30 letter-size documents with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in just 60 seconds with the Samsung ML-2850D. This reliable machine's warm-up time is less than 8 seconds and its first print out time is 8.5 seconds. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages and it's designed with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for convenient PC-free printing. Shop only here at Inkjets for your needed replacement Samsung ML-2850D toner cartridge. The Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge that we offer is more affordable but produces the same 5,000 pages at 5% coverage. Place your order with us to enjoy savings today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2850D:
- Ensure that the front cover is open, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the ML-2850D.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge. It's important to distribute the toner by giving the cartridge a light shake.
- Remove the protective paper by pulling out its tape. Do not touch the green surface from the underside of the cartridge.
- Hold the handle on the toner cartridge, and then push it forward firmly until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Light printing occurs. Should I get a replacement Samsung ML-2850D toner cartridge soon?
Yes. When light printing occurs, it means the existing toner cartridge is near the end of its life. You must get a replacement Samsung toner cartridge soon to avoid print quality issues.
How do I ensure the unused Samsung toner cartridge lasts in storage?
If you've got an unused toner cartridge, you must keep it sealed in its original packaging before you store it. Also, make sure not to store it in a room with a temperature greater than 40°C (104°F).
What is the shelf life of your compatible Samsung toner cartridge?
The shelf life of our compatible Samsung toner cartridge is 24 to 36 months.