Samsung ML-2850D TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2850D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2850D:
- Ensure that the front cover is open, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the ML-2850D.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge. It's important to distribute the toner by giving the cartridge a light shake.
- Remove the protective paper by pulling out its tape. Do not touch the green surface from the underside of the cartridge.
- Hold the handle on the toner cartridge, and then push it forward firmly until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Light printing occurs. Should I get a replacement Samsung ML-2850D toner cartridge soon?
Yes. When light printing occurs, it means the existing toner cartridge is near the end of its life. You must get a replacement Samsung toner cartridge soon to avoid print quality issues.
How do I ensure the unused Samsung toner cartridge lasts in storage?
If you've got an unused toner cartridge, you must keep it sealed in its original packaging before you store it. Also, make sure not to store it in a room with a temperature greater than 40°C (104°F).
What is the shelf life of your compatible Samsung toner cartridge?
The shelf life of our compatible Samsung toner cartridge is 24 to 36 months.