ML-2850DRCartridge prices starting at $52.95
Compact but fast—these words best describe the Samsung ML-2850DR. This mono laser printer is designed with a small footprint of 364mm x 369mm x 209.6mm. So, it perfectly fits any small office or tight workspace. But do not underestimate its performance just because it's compact. It can actually produce up to 28 pages per minute with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Plus, it comes with built-in duplex. To make this printer work at its best, make sure to replace low or empty toner cartridge. High-quality but more affordable replacement Samsung toner cartridges are available right here. Our Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is designed to meet or exceed OEM specs but at a fraction of the cost of its genuine counterpart. Same-day shipping is available on orders 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday. If you have questions, feel free to reach us via call or chat.
Shop Cartridges for ML-2850DR
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2850DR in minutes. Just follow this basic step-by-step guide:
- Open the front cover. Afterwards, slide the empty toner cartridge out of the Samsung printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of its protective packaging. Save the bag for later use.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Don't forget to remove the protective paper by peeling off the tape.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the ML-2850DR until it snaps into position.
- After making sure that the cartridge is secured, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to get a new toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2850DR?
It's time to get a new Samsung toner cartridge when printing becomes light and when the Error LED starts blinking red.
Can I unpack the toner cartridge and leave it outside the printer for a long period of time?
No. Prolonged exposure to light can cause damage to the toner cartridge. So, once you remove it from the package, make sure to install it into the printer immediately.
Do you ship orders for free?