ML-2850DRCartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-2850DR
- Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2850DR in minutes. Just follow this basic step-by-step guide:
- Open the front cover. Afterwards, slide the empty toner cartridge out of the Samsung printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of its protective packaging. Save the bag for later use.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Don't forget to remove the protective paper by peeling off the tape.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the ML-2850DR until it snaps into position.
- After making sure that the cartridge is secured, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to get a new toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2850DR?
It's time to get a new Samsung toner cartridge when printing becomes light and when the Error LED starts blinking red.
Can I unpack the toner cartridge and leave it outside the printer for a long period of time?
No. Prolonged exposure to light can cause damage to the toner cartridge. So, once you remove it from the package, make sure to install it into the printer immediately.
Do you ship orders for free?