ML-3050Cartridge prices starting at $55.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-3050
- Samsung ML-D3050B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3050:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the front cover of the Samsung ML-3050.
- Use the handle in pulling the empty toner cartridge out.
- Unbox the new cartridge, and then take it out of its bag.
- To distribute the toner, rock the cartridge back and forth several times.
- Remove the protective paper prior to the installation.
- Align the tabs of cartridge with the grooves inside the printer, and then slide it all the way in.
- Close the front cover. Your machine is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that redistributing the remaining toner inside the Samsung ML-3050 toner cartridge can temporarily improve the print quality?
Yes. When the toner cartridge is near the end of its life, you may temporarily improve the print quality by removing the cartridge from the ML-3050, giving it a few shakes to redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge, and reinserting it into the printer.
Are there any signs that would indicate a low toner supply?
Yes. Some of the signs that indicate a low toner supply are white streaks on the printouts, lighter prints, and a blinking red Status LED.
My contiguous US order costs below $30. Do I have to pay any amount for shipping?
Yes. Contiguous US orders below $30 require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.