Samsung ML-3051 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Enjoy different connectivity options when you use the Samsung ML-3051. From LAN to parallel and USB, this printer gives you the flexibility so you can print even without a PC. Up to 30 black-and-white prints are also delivered per minute with resolutions of up to 1200 dpi. Inkjets.com is a trusted retailer of high-quality but low-priced replacement Samsung toner cartridges. If you need one for your ML-3051, here's what we have—the Samsung ML-D3050B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Its page yield is the same up to 8,000 pages but it costs almost half the price of its OEM counterpart. Purchase one here today and take advantage of our fast, reliable shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these basic steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3051:
- To begin, open the front cover of the machine.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out. Make sure to recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge.
- Give the cartridge a gentle shake until the toner is well distributed. Then, remove the protective paper.
- Push the toner cartridge all the way inside the ML-3051. Ensure that it is locked into place before you continue with the last step.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung printer is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the Status LED starts blinking red?
When the Status LED starts blinking red, consider getting a replacement Samsung ML-3051 toner cartridge. The old cartridge is near the end of its life, so having a new cartridge on hand can help avoid any printing downtime.
Can I still continue printing if the existing cartridge is already low on toner?
Yes. Just redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge to improve the print quality temporarily.
Does Inkjets ship orders the same day?
Yes. Most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 3:00 pm (PST) on a regular business day.