ML-3051Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-3051, ML-3051N, ML-3051N/XAA, ML-3051ND, ML-3051ND/XAA, ML-3051ND/XBH
- Samsung ML-D3050B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these basic steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3051:
- To begin, open the front cover of the machine.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out. Make sure to recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge.
- Give the cartridge a gentle shake until the toner is well distributed. Then, remove the protective paper.
- Push the toner cartridge all the way inside the ML-3051. Ensure that it is locked into place before you continue with the last step.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung printer is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the Status LED starts blinking red?
When the Status LED starts blinking red, consider getting a replacement Samsung ML-3051 toner cartridge. The old cartridge is near the end of its life, so having a new cartridge on hand can help avoid any printing downtime.
Can I still continue printing if the existing cartridge is already low on toner?
Yes. Just redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge to improve the print quality temporarily.
Does Inkjets ship orders the same day?
Yes. Most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 3:00 pm (PST) on a regular business day.