Samsung ML-3710 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Print at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute with the Samsung ML-3710. This monochrome laser printer helps reduce the time you wait for those basic printing tasks to complete, thanks to its built-in RAM of 128 MB. First page out time is approximately 6.5 seconds and monthly duty cycle is 80,000 pages. Enjoy low prices on replacement Samsung ML-3710 toner cartridges here at Inkjets.com. We offer the Samsung MLT-D205L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at up to 72% discount. It's designed to meet or exceed OEM standards so it delivers the same high output quality and performance. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are the simple steps to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3710:
- Ensure that the front cover is open. Push down on the old toner cartridge to remove it from the machine.
- Slide the replacement cartridge from its packaging. Keep in mind to peel off its label.
- Carefully shake the cartridge 5 or 6 times until the toner is fully distributed.
- Use the handle in installing the toner cartridge into the ML-3710.
- After making sure that the cartridge is completely seated, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to get a replacement toner cartridge for the Samsung ML-3710?
Consider getting a replacement toner cartridge when there's a low toner level. An alert message usually appears on the display when the amount of toner in the existing cartridge is already low.
What's the main advantage to using a high-yield toner cartridge with my ML-3710?
The main advantage to using a high-yield toner cartridge is the reduced cost per page. Since it prints more pages, it is more economical to use in the long run.
Is my Samsung MLT-D205L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order qualified for free shipping?
Yes, as long as the product is shipping to the continental US. All continental US orders $30 and up qualify for free shipping.