ProXpress C3010DWCartridge prices starting at $91.95
Shop Cartridges for ProXpress C3010DW
- Samsung CLT-K503L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $98.95 As low as $96.95Out of stock
- Samsung CLT-Y503L Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $97.95 As low as $95.95Out of stock
- Samsung CLT-C503L Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page YieldOut of stock
- Samsung CLT-M503L Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page YieldOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refer to the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Proxpress C3010DW:
- Open the front cover of the C3010DW.
- Slide the cartridge guide from the Samsung machine.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the guide. Throw it according to your local regulations.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Carefully rock it several times until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Remove the sealing tape and plastic tab from the cartridge. Discard it along with the empty cartridge.
- By using the handle, lower the toner cartridge into the device until it snaps into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, lightly push the guide back to the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the Samsung ProXpress C3010DW toner cartridge?
When one of the toner cartridges in your ProXpress C3010DW is empty, a toner-related alert message appears on the display indicating which cartridge should be replaced.
What is the difference between ink and toner?
Ink is liquid and used in inkjet printers, while toner is fine powder that's used in laser printers.
Do I get free shipping with my Samsung C3010DW / C3060FW Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack order?
Yes, if the order is shipping to the contiguous US. Otherwise, a shipping fee of $24.95 will apply.