Samsung SCX-4729FD Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Compact, fast, and robust—these are the words that best describe the Samsung SCX-4729FD. It measures 16x13.3x15.1 inches and weighs 22.71 lbs. It prints and copies at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute with the first page out in approximately 8.5 seconds. It has a monthly duty cycle of 12,000 pages. To get more bang for your buck, purchase our low-priced but high-quality Samsung MLT-D103L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Just the same, it yields 2,500 pages and delivers outstanding monochrome prints at a fraction of the cost of its genuine counterpart. Make your purchase here today before 3:00 PM PST (regular business day) and we'll ship it the same day.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung SCX-4729FD:
- To access the toner cartridges, open the front cover of the SCX-4729.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge, and then lightly take it out of the printer.
- Slide the new cartridge out of its protective box. Shake it 5 or 6 before continuing.
- Pull the protective cover out of the cartridge. Discard it along with the empty cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine, and then push it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Samsung SCX-4729FD suddenly stops printing, does it mean it has run out of toner?
Yes, that's possible. When the toner cartridge gets empty, the Samsung SCX-4729FD stop printing.
What is a high-yield toner cartridge?
A high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner than the standard cartridge. It costs a bit more than the standard cartridge, but if you normally print a lot, getting a high yield cartridge is more economical in the long run.
Do you ship to the non-contiguous US. If yes, how much is the shipping cost?
Yes, we do ship the non-contiguous US. Shipping cost is $24.99.