Samsung SCX-4826FN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Samsung SCX-4826FN is designed with the busy workgroups in mind. It offers print and copy speeds of up to 30 ppm and features a powerful processor to eliminate if not reduce printer bottlenecks. It also helps improve document workflow with its duplex printing feature, 50,000-page monthly duty cycle, and front USB port. Workgroups sure work faster and better with the help of this multifunction machine. So, it is just right to give it the best-quality replacement toner cartridges when it suddenly runs out of toner. And where else can you find these products but here at Inkjets.com. Purchase our high-quality but affordable Samsung MLT-D209L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge for your SCX-4826FN today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung SCX-4826FN:
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove the protective seal.
- Remove all of the packaging materials used to protect the new toner cartridge during shipment.
- Pull the plastic sealing tab to remove the entire length of the sealing tape on the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it firmly until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a black ink cartridge on the Samsung SCX-4826FN, but why does it print only blank pages?
When the pages print but are blank, it could be that you failed to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the printer and remove the sealing tape completely before reinstalling it.
We are a non-profit organization. Do you offer a discount if we order in bulk?
Yes. We offer great deals for non-profit organizations. Contact us at 1-972-200-3813 to know more about the options available for you.
What is your return and exchange policy?
We fully understand that there may be times when you will need to return or replace an item. We can accommodate this as long as this is within a year of your purchase. Simply contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to know more about our return and exchange policy.