SF-760PCartridge prices starting at $32.95
A fax machine, printer, scanner, and copier in one, the Samsung SF-760P is a great machine to have for small offices and businesses. Easy to use yet packed with features, it offers everything you'll need to address your everyday productivity needs. It also supports flexible paper handling and comes with duplex printing functionality.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung SF-760P include Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. It comes with up to 70% off in discounts and is rated with a page yield of up to 1,500 pages.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for SF-760P
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung SF-760P, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by holding it by the handle and pulling it out of its slot. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level and shake it to evenly distribute toner insider.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it back into its slot in the machine.
- Close the cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Samsung MLT-D101S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung SF-760P will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.