SL-M2625DCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for SL-M2625D
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung SL-M2625D, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and then pull it out of the printer to remove it. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills. If you do get toner on your clothes or skin, wash it off with COLD water. Hot water will set the toner permanently.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Units and Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung SL-M2625D or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.