SL-M2820DWCartridge prices starting at $35.95
A printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one, the Samsung SL-M2820DW is great for small businesses and offices with serious printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs. Packed with features yet easy to use, it is also designed to support flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung SL-M2820DW include Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get up to 55% off in discounts and page yields up to 3,000 when you buy!
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for SL-M2820DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung SL-M2820DW, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and then pull it out of the printer to remove it. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills. If you do get toner on your clothes or skin, wash it off with COLD water. Hot water will set the toner instead.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch components inside the machine to prevent issues with operation due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Samsung SL-M2820DW will stay in good working condition for 18 months up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.