Xpress M2670Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for Xpress M2670
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Xpress M2670 with this basic guide:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the scanner unit.
- Open the inner cover of your M2670.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge. Afterwards, pull it out of the Samsung Xpress machine.
- Slide the replacement cartridge out of its protective packaging.
- Make sure that the cartridge is shaken well for the toner distribution.
- Start the installation. Push the toner cartridge inside until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the inner cover.
- Lower the scanner unit. Your printer is now ready for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print a few more pages, but the Samsung Xpress M2670 toner cartridge is already running low on toner and print quality starts to deteriorate. What to do?
If your Samsung printer is low on toner, you may remove the cartridge and shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. Then, reinstall the cartridge and see if the print quality improves.
Can I use hot water to remove the toner stain on my clothes?
No. Hot water can set the toner into the fabric. Just wipe it off with a cloth and wash it in cold water.
Is my Samsung MLT-D115L Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order eligible for free shipping?
The Compatible Samsung MLT-D115L costs above $30, so yes, your order is eligible for free shipping to the contiguous US.