Xpress SL-M2675FCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for Xpress SL-M2675F, Xpress SL-M2675
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 3000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675F. Just follow the easy guide below:
- Lift the front cover to access the toner cartridges.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the machine. Afterwards, prepare the replacement cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its wrapper.
- Distribute its toner. To do this, rock the cartridge from side to side.
- Take the protective shield out of the cartridge. Discard it along with the old cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge into the SL-M2675F until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung Xpress printer is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get improved print quality when the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675F toner cartridge is already running low on toner?
To get improved quality, simply remove the toner cartridge from your SL-M2675F, shake it 5 to 6 times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall the cartridge.
What is a drum unit?
The drum unit is one of the most important parts of the SL-M2675F. Its main function is to attract the toner particles via electrostatic polarities and transfer them to the paper.
Does your Samsung MLT-R116 Compatible Black Drum Unit already include a toner cartridge?
No. If you also need a toner cartridge, you may get the Samsung MLT-D116L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge separately and pair it with the drum unit.