Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Enjoy up to 8.5" x 14" prints with the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP. It prints at speeds of up to 35 ppm with the first page out in 9 seconds. It also features a full color touchscreen, making it easy to operate, and an 80 GB internal hard drive so it can handle even the most complex print jobs. With a monthly duty cycle of 75,000 pages, this printer is indeed one tough workhorse. Get a reliable yet more affordable replacement toner cartridge for your Xerox Phaser 3635MFP herte at Inkjets. Our Xerox Phaser 108R00795 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is available at up to 57% discount and comes with a standard one-year warranty for your peace of mind. Inkjets also offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop with confidence here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic step-by-step guide that will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Xerox PHASER 3635MFP:
- Make sure that there's no paper in the bypass tray of the 3635MFP. Then, fold the extension to the closed position.
- Push the release latches of the front cover to open it.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge, and slowly pull it straight out of the machine.
- Never forget to rock the replacement cartridge well before you start unpacking it.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and then push it firmly until it is completely seated.
- Close the front cover. Then, touch the Confirm button to begin resetting the toner usage counters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP?
It's time to replace the toner cartridge on your Phaser 3635MFP if an error message appears on the touchscreen prompting you to install a new cartridge soon.
How do I get free shipping?
To get free shipping, you must make a minimum purchase of $30 and indicate a shipping location that's within the 48 adjoining states.
Can I get a discount if I buy in bulk?
Yes! Our compatible Xerox toner cartridges have lower prices per unit when you purchase them in bulk.