Phaser 6010Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Print high-quality color images at speeds of up to 12 pages per minute with the Xerox Phaser 6010. This small-sized printer may look like any standard home printer, but it works very well with photo paper particularly glossy photo paper. The cost of replacement OEM toner cartridge for this particular printer, however, does not come cheap. So if you’ve got lots of photos to print, might as well choose Inkjets’ Xerox Phaser 6000/WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. All the compatible toner cartridges included in this pack yield the same number of pages and work just as good as the OEM but at up to 70% savings. So, order yours now!
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6010
- Best SellerXerox Phaser 6000 / WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox Phaser 106R01627 Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01628 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01630 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01629 Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 7 simple steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox Phaser 6010:
- Open the toner access cover.
- Pinch the toner cartridge release lever of the empty cartridge upward and pull it out slowly to remove the cartridge from the Phaser 6010.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. And then, remove the tape from the post on the back of the cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the correct slot. Press it in until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace other color cartridges.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I receive the incorrect cartridge for my Xerox Phaser 6010, can I return and have it replaced?
Yes. You may return any incorrect product sent to you as long as the item is within a year of purchase. Contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Number. This will help us track and resolve your request.
I’m getting faded printouts—what could be the problem?
When you start getting faded printouts, it means the toner cartridge could be low and is due for a replacement. Order a replacement toner cartridge to resolve this issue.
Do I automatically qualify for free shipping if I buy the Xerox Phaser 6000/WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack?
Yes, if your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. Take note, however, that our free shipping is only via UPS Standard.