Phaser 6010NCartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6010N
- Xerox Phaser 6000 / WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox Phaser 106R01629 Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01627 Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01630 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01628 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 6010N, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner access cover. Spread some paper at the right side of the printer to catch loose toner.
- Pinch the release lever on the old toner cartridge to be replaced upward.
- Slowly remove the old toner cartridge from the printer. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Shake the new toner cartridge about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot by aligning the geared post with the hole.
- Insert the new toner cartridge by pressing firmly on the center of the label until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Xerox Phaser 106R01627 Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 106R01629 Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 106R01628 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridges, and Xerox Phaser 106R01630 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 6010N will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.