Phaser 6130Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Ideal for home offices and small businesses, the Xerox Phaser 6130 is designed to offer quality prints each time with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. It is easy to use but durable, rated with a monthly duty cycle of 40,000 images, accommodating even your most demanding printing requirements to help you stay on top of all your tasks.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 6130 include Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01278) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01280) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01279) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01281) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges.
Buy them individually and get discounts! Want even bigger savings? Take advantage of our combo packs. All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6130
- Best SellerXerox Phaser 6130 Series Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 6130, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner cartridge access cover.
- Slowly remove the old toner cartridge from the printer. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Shake the new toner cartridge about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot by aligning the geared post with the hole.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01278) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01280) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01279) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01281) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 6130 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.