Phaser 6130NCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6130N
- Xerox Phaser 6130 Series Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 6130N, just follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge access cover.
- Slowly remove the old toner cartridge from the printer. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Shake the new toner cartridge about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot by aligning the geared post with the hole.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01278) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01280) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01279) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and Xerox Phaser 6130 Series (106R01281) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Xerox Phaser 6130N will stay in good working condition for up to two years.