Xerox WorkCentre 3315 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
The Xerox WorkCentre 3315 helps you do more with its multifunction features and provide quality outputs. Print, copy, scan, fax, and email all in one device and save more on costs with its 2-sided printing capability.
How To Replace Cartridge
- At the left side of your Xerox Workcentre 3315 printer, you will find a button. Press it down. Its the release latch of your machine's front cover.
- Lower the front cover.
- Grab the front handle of the old and expended toner cartridge.
- Pull the toner cartridge towards you. Then, dispose properly.
- Open the box of your new toner cartridge. 6. Remove the new toner's protective sheet.
- Take out the included plastic handle too. Note: It's attached to the sheet.
- Grab the handle, and insert the new toner inside the machine.
- Close the front cover.