WorkCentre 3315DNCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 3315DN
- Xerox 106R02311 (106R2311) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy steps below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 3315DN:
- There's a release latch on the left side of the machine. Push it to open the front door.
- Slide the used toner cartridge out of the 3315DN.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Don't forget to remove its protective sheet, tape, and plastic handle.
- Distribute the toner by rocking the cartridge 5 or six times.
- With the use of the handle, carefully push the toner cartridge into the opening of the Xerox machine.
- Once you're finished with the installation, close the front door and turn on the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the toner level on my Xerox WorkCentre 3315DN?
To check the toner level, simply press Machine Status on your WorkCentre 3315DN control panel. Then, press the up/down arrows to highlight Toner Level and press OK.
An error message indicating a low toner level appears on the display. Do I have to immediately replace the cartridge when this happens?
Not necessarily. You may still print a few more pages with a low toner level. But if the print quality is no longer acceptable, then replace the old cartridge first before you resume printing.
Do I get free shipping if I purchase the Xerox 106R02311 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Xerox 106R02311 costs above $30. So, if your shipping location is within the 48 adjoining states, you can have this item shipped for free.