Xerox WorkCentre 5222 TonerCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 5222
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 5222 is just easy. Here's how:
- Check if your Xerox WorkCentre 5222 is not in operation. Then, open the front cover.
- Use the handle in removing the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Unbox the new cartridge. Save the box for later use.
- Lightly rock the cartridge back in forth before you remove it from its protective bag.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the 5222 until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the drum unit is nearing the end of its service life?
If the drum unit is nearing the end of its service life, a warning message appears on your Xerox WorkCentre 5222 printer display. You must order a new drum unit to ensure continuous operation.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
Not necessarily. Unless both run out of toner at the same time, you must only replace the consumable that has already reached the end of its life.
What is the delivery period if I avail free shipping?
Our free shipping is via standard ground shipping. Delivery period for this shipping option is 3 to 8 business days.