WorkCentre 5230Cartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 5230
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With the easy guide below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 5230:
- Verify if your machine is not in operation, and then open the front cover.
- To remove the empty toner cartridge, lift it straight out of the printer with use of its handle.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its box. Distribute the toner by shaking it 5 or 6 times.
- Once you've removed the cartridge from the protective bag, install it into the 5230.
- Close the front cover. Your Xerox WorkCentre printer is now available for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I failed to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge during installation. Will it cause any printing problems?
If you fail to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge before installing it into your Xerox WorkCentre 5230, it will not just cause printing problems but the new cartridge will not be detected by the printer at all. So make sure to pull the sealing tape out of the new cartridge completely prior to installation.
What are your payment options?
Our payment options include credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) for online and offline orders, PayPal for online orders only, and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.
Do you ship the ordered items during weekend?
Yes, but only during Saturdays. We do not ship ordered items during Sundays and Public Holidays.