WorkCentre 6015 ColorCartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 6015 Color, WorkCentre 6015V/B, WorkCentre 6015V/N, WorkCentre 6015V/NI
- Xerox Phaser 6000 / WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Xerox Phaser 106R01630 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01629 Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01628 Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- Xerox Phaser 106R01627 Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Xerox WorkCentre 6015 with the simple step-by-step guide below:
- Make sure that the 6015 is turned off. Then, open the side door.
- There's a release tab on the old toner cartridge. Pinch it, and then pull out the cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Install the toner cartridge. To do this, push it forward firmly until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the remaining toner cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Close the side door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the toner cartridge on my Xerox WorkCentre 6015?
You'd know it's time to replace the Xerox toner cartridge when you see an error message indicating an empty cartridge on the printer display.
Up to how long can I keep the unused Xerox toner cartridge if I purchase your 4-Piece Combo Pack?
The toner cartridges included in our 4-Piece Combo Pack have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Make sure to use any unused cartridge by then.
Does Inkjets offer free shipping?
Yes. Shipping fee is waived on orders $30 and up and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.