HL-L2380DWCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Buy affordable compatible Brother HL-L2380DW toner cartridges from Inkjets.com and get free shipping on orders over $30, excellent customer service, fast and efficient delivery, and 100% satisfaction guarantee or get your money back. Use our coupon code BETTERINK to enjoy additional discounts.
The Brother HL-L2380DW laser printer offers black and white printing at resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. A multi-functioning printer, this unit can also copy and scan with features that help make small offices’ processes run smoother, such as wireless networking and Ethernet interface. To live up to its 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon, partner your printer with Inkjet toners.
Our Brother TN660 / TN630 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack and our Brother DR630 Drum Unit Compatible For The TN660 Toner Series will give you high-quality prints at only a fraction of the cost that you’ll pay for original cartridges.
We have been in the business for 20 years and we don’t shortchange our clients when it comes to quality. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Order more than $30 of products today and your shipping cost is on us.
Compatible toner for Brother HL-L2380DW
The Brother HL-L2380DW uses Brother TN660 and Brother DR630.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2380DW
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield$112.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield$59.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install your new compatible Brother HL-2380DW toner cartridge.
- Turn your printer on and open its front panel.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old toner cartridge, press the small green tab on the front left side of the drum unit. Then, pull out the toner.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toners really eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. We take original cartridges, repair them, and refill them with our own ink. That way, we’re reusing and recycling what is an otherwise non-biodegradable material that will only end up polluting our landfills.
What’s the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit?
Your printer needs both to fully operate, but each has their own purpose. The toner cartridge contains the ink that you use to print your documents, while the drum unit applies that same ink to the paper you’re using.Do I need to replace the cartridge and drum unit at the same time?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace whichever your printer tells you is running low on ink. When you have replaced your toner and the print quality continues to deteriorate, then you also need to replace your drum unit.