DCP-560CNCartridge prices starting at $8.95
As a printer, scanner, and copier in one, the Brother DCP-560CN is a convenient and dependable partner for all your productivity needs. Ideal for homes and small offices, it promises quality prints, scans, and copies each time, at sufficient speeds to get you what you need when you need them. It is also easy to use and lets you print directly from digital cameras and memory cards. Replacement cartridges for the Brother DCP-560CN include compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges. These replacement ink cartridges are available with discounts as twin packs. For even bigger savings, you can take advantage of our five- and 10-piece combo packs. Buy today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-560CN
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-560CN, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Check the LCD display to verify ink cartridges have been replaced properly.
- Reset the ink dot counter for every new ink cartridge installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Compatible replacement ink cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM ink cartridges while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, with parts repaired or replaced as necessary to ensure desired printing quality.
Is it safe to use non-OEM ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com guarantees all our compatible ink cartridges have passed stringent checks and won't void your printer warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-560CN or you get your money back. No questions asked.