Brother DCP-L6600DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L6600DW
- Special Price $152.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $142.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $76.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $73.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-L6600DW, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum assembly.
- Push down the lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is properly put in.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab left to right several times. Return tab to the home position.
- Insert toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily, as the drum units and toner cartridges will run out at different times. However, it is always a good idea to have replacements on hand.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes after taking them out of their packages to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR820 drum units and compatible Brother TN850 (replaces TN820) high-yield black and Brother TN880 super high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-L6600DW or you get your money back--no questions asked.