DCP-L8450CDWCartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother DCP-L8450CDW printer will never let you down when it comes to fast and reliable performance. It offers print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, along with other notable features. But don't forget to stock up on replacement toner cartridges in case it runs out. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. Check out our Brother TN336 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. It includes one black cartridge offering 4000-page yield, and one cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge, each providing 3500. With this combo pack, expect vibrant, sharply detailed prints that can rival even OEMs, but won't make a dent in your budget. Enjoy greater savings by ordering today. You'll get up to 58% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L8450CDW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN336 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN331)
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$84.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN336Y (Replaces TN331Y) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336C (Replaces TN331C) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336M (Replaces TN331M) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336BK (Replaces TN331BK) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-L8450CDW printer by following this simple guide:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then push the front cover release button. Lower the front cover of the machine to open it.
- Grasp the handle of the drum unit, pulling it out until it stops. Then, hold the handle of the used toner cartridge. Gently push it toward the machine to unlock it.
- Remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Repeat the same if you're replacing multiple cartridges. Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the tab back and forth a few times.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, then remove its protective cover. Take the handle of the new toner cartridge, then slide it into the drum unit, gently pulling it toward you until you hear it clicking into place.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These are new toner cartridges that are made specially to adhere with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Because they have a similar design and specs as their OEM versions, they are perfectly safe to use with your Brother DCP-L8450CDW printer
What makes compatible toner cartridges better?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's Brother TN336 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, can provide the same quality print resolution and page yield of OEMs—but are more affordable.
How soon can I get my toner cartridges?
You won't have to wait long. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.