Brother DCP-L8450CDW TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-L8450CDW
- Compatible Brother TN336 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN331)Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $78.95 As low as $69.954 Cartridges / $19.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-L8450CDW printer by following this simple guide:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then push the front cover release button. Lower the front cover of the machine to open it.
- Grasp the handle of the drum unit, pulling it out until it stops. Then, hold the handle of the used toner cartridge. Gently push it toward the machine to unlock it.
- Remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Repeat the same if you're replacing multiple cartridges. Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the tab back and forth a few times.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, then remove its protective cover. Take the handle of the new toner cartridge, then slide it into the drum unit, gently pulling it toward you until you hear it clicking into place.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These are new toner cartridges that are made specially to adhere with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Because they have a similar design and specs as their OEM versions, they are perfectly safe to use with your Brother DCP-L8450CDW printer
What makes compatible toner cartridges better?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's Brother TN336 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, can provide the same quality print resolution and page yield of OEMs—but are more affordable.
How soon can I get my toner cartridges?
You won't have to wait long. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.