DCP-165CCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-165C
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Brother LC61 Black, 2 Brother LC61 Cyan, 2 Brother LC61 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the ink cartridge in your Brother DCP 165C multi-function printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover located on the right side of your printer.
- Press down the lock release lever so you can remove the ink cartridge you want to replace. Pull it out of the slot.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag. Take out the new cartridge, then turn the knob on the protective cap clockwise until it clicks. This releases the seal vacuum. Then, remove the cap.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot gently. Wait until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and the printer will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
They are new cartridges, like the ones in our Brother LC61 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack that have a similar design and configuration as their OEM counterparts. In fact, they are especially made to adhere to quality specifications of the printer they're compatible with.
Are compatible ink cartridges safe to use with my Brother DCP 165C multi-function printer?
Yep! Inkjets.com's range of Brother LC61 compatible ink cartridges are guaranteed to work perfectly with this particular printer model without voiding its warranties.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
To retain their quality, make sure your unopened ink cartridges are stored in a dry, clean, dark and climate-controlled space. This way, they are not exposed to any factors that can degrade their composition, allowing for the crisp, quality prints you expect.