DCP-165CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother DCP 165C multi-function printer offers print speeds of up to 30 monochrome pages per minute and up to 25 color pages per minute. At maximum resolution 6000x1200 dpi, you can create super-sharp, laser-quality prints. Just make sure you have extra ink cartridges on hand. If you don't, then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com, the leading provider of high-quality ink cartridges in the market. When we say you no longer have to worry about running empty on ink for a while, we're serious. You should check out our Brother LC61 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack. With its impressive ink capacity, you can meet high-volume print jobs at a more budget-friendly price. Plus, their print results are as good as that of OEMs. Order this multi-pack today and enjoy up to 73% discount. Buy two and your shipping fee is on us.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-165C
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the ink cartridge in your Brother DCP 165C multi-function printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover located on the right side of your printer.
- Press down the lock release lever so you can remove the ink cartridge you want to replace. Pull it out of the slot.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag. Take out the new cartridge, then turn the knob on the protective cap clockwise until it clicks. This releases the seal vacuum. Then, remove the cap.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot gently. Wait until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and the printer will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
They are new cartridges, like the ones in our Brother LC61 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack that have a similar design and configuration as their OEM counterparts. In fact, they are especially made to adhere to quality specifications of the printer they're compatible with.
Are compatible ink cartridges safe to use with my Brother DCP 165C multi-function printer?
Yep! Inkjets.com's range of Brother LC61 compatible ink cartridges are guaranteed to work perfectly with this particular printer model without voiding its warranties.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
To retain their quality, make sure your unopened ink cartridges are stored in a dry, clean, dark and climate-controlled space. This way, they are not exposed to any factors that can degrade their composition, allowing for the crisp, quality prints you expect.