DCP-330CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
A printer, scanner, and copier in one, the Brother DCP-330C is the complete package. Ideal for homes and small offices, it offers print resolutions of up to 1200 x 6000 dpi and speeds of up to 25 pages per minute. It can accommodate various paper media and lets you print straight from a digital camera or memory card.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-330C include compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges. Replacement ink cartridges are available with discounts as twin packs and five- or 10-piece combo packs.
All orders and more get free shipping. Buy now!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-330C
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-330C is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Check LCD display to verify ink cartridges replaced. Make sure to reset the ink dot counter for every new ink cartridge installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Compatible replacement ink cartridges are brand-new, while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed. Both, however, are of quality and are guaranteed not to void printer warranties.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Unopened and kept away from extreme temperatures, compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-330C will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have warranties in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.