Brother DCP-585CW InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-585CW
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Brother DCP-585CW by following these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the release tab to remove the old ink cartridge from the DCP-585CW.
- Open the protective bag of the new ink cartridge, and then take the cartridge out.
- Twist the green knob on the yellow protective cap. Then, remove the cap.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
White horizontal lines appear in text or graphics when I tried printing with my Brother DCP-585CW. What to do?
White horizontal lines in text or graphics are often due to clogged nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead to fix this issue.
Why am I getting poor print quality even with new ink cartridges?
If you are getting poor print quality even with new ink cartridges, it's most likely that the ink cartridges were not stored correctly prior to use. Or, they are probably past their shelf life during installation.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes, if the order is placed before 3:00 PM PST. If not, it will be shipped the next business day.