DCP-7030Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-7030
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x TN360 Black, 1x DR360 Drum compatible toner cartridges Learn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-7030, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Packs and Brother DR360 Compatible Black Drum Units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-7030 or you get your money back--no questions asked.