Brother DCP-7040 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
A digital copier and laser printer in one, the Brother DCP-7040 offers print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute with a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. It also works as a scanner and features a 35-page automatic document feeder for multi-page documents. For your replacement Brother toner cartridge needs, look no further because we've got you covered. Here at Inkjets, you can find a wide selection of high-quality but low-priced compatible Brother toner cartridges and printer supplies, which very much include the Brother DR360 Compatible Black Drum Unit. Do your shopping right here to enjoy big savings!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-7040 with these 7 easy steps:
- Open the front cover of your Brother DCP-7040. Then, gently pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly to gain access to the empty toner cartridge.
- Press down the green lock lever. Then, take the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Lightly shake it back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, and then insert it firmly into the drum unit until you hear an audible click.
- Make sure to slide the green tab from side to side to clean the primary corona wire.
- Slide the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printouts have vertical stripes, but I just installed a new toner cartridge on my Brother DCP-7040. What could be the problem?
If the printouts have vertical stripes, it could be that the green tab was not returned to the home position when you cleaned the primary corona wire inside the drum unit, which was necessary after installing the new toner cartridge. Try removing the toner cartridge from the drum unit and clean the primary corona wire properly to fix the issue.
What is the proper way to dispose of the used Brother toner cartridge?
Make sure to separate the used or empty ink cartridge from your domestic waste and seal it up tightly in a suitable bag to avoid any toner spill. Then, dispose it of according to your local regulations.
How can I avail of your free shipping offer?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above and the order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-7040 Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $44.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $30.95